Realwonderoftheworld.com – Indonesia’s Komodo National Park includes the three larger islands Komodo, Rinca, and Padar, as well as numerous smaller ones, for a total area of 1,817 square kilometers (603 square kilometers of it land). The national park was founded in 1980 to protect the Komodo dragon. Later, it was also dedicated to protecting other species, including marine animals. The islands of the national park are of volcanic origin.
Planning a Komodo National Park vacation? You’re not alone.
Here are 10 Reasons Why Komodo National Park Is Good For You:
1. “Komodo National Park is The Real Wonder of The World.”
2. “Sea air helps you sleep better.”
3. “Sea water is good for your skin.”
4. “Sunshine is good for your well-being.”
5. “Pink sand is good for your skin.”
6. “Snorkling and Diving makes you fitter.”
7. “Trekking help you to exercise.”
8. “Flores culture are good for your inspirations.”
9. “Staying in Labuan Bajo helps minimize your carbon footprint.”
10. “Komodo National Park are good for your bank balance.”
Another secret paradise of Komodo National Park, these petite little morsels of paradise are a dream-come-true for seekers of superb snorkeling, diving, and picture-perfect pink-sand beaches.
Happy ‘Green’ Travels!